GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Break Even???, page-43

1. 1,118 Posts.
    Hi fellow SH's, I sent this message to the Company last Wednesday...no reply as yet. Waiting patiently!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon,

As a long suffering shareholder of GBG stock, I can finally see some green shoots on the horizon. Hopefully, the company is not far off being “cash flow positive”.

However, there is one significant question that all shareholders have been asking – and which has never been answered by GBG or Karara in any of your quarterly reports – Why are we only getting a paltry US$0.85c as a premium for 65.3% mag per WMT? It was even less the previous quarter (US$0.73 per WMT).
    Shareholders were led to believe that the premium for such mag product is likely to be in the 20% range to the Platts FE 62 spot price.

Also, we are left in the dark on what the actual total cash cost per WMT is for each quarter.
    From the latest quarterly report:

For the September 2016 Quarter, average magnetite C1 unit cash cost (mining, processing, maintenance, rail, port and site administration) excluding depreciation and amortisation, corporate administration, sale,
    royalties, ocean freight, interest and financing costs was approximately USD1 $ 61 per W MT (June 2016 Quarter: approximately USD $63 per WMT).

Can someone explain why other components (such as corporate administration, royalties, ocean freight, interest and financing costs etc is not included in the total expenses calculation?
    All us shareholders want is a simple number for “average quarterly sales” and a simple number for “average quarterly cash costs”.

I would appreciate if someone can respond with the above queries in a reasonable timeframe.

Best regards
    GBG Shareholder

I don't think that with these ambiguities they're trying to manipulate the taxes. Because that would be a fraud. And the tax office would have cast an eye on the company or will soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.