AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

break-out day mark 2?

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been watching AVB for sometime now and today seems the set-up I've been averaging down for (8.7c then 7.1c, missed the break-down to 5.7c, damnation). We've had a +100m day and a +45m volume day, so it is fair to say that the stale bulls and traders are out. Buy side is looking decidedly fat to me esp given the anaemic volumes we saw before the lovely announcement came out confirming to the market what everyone on this thread has been banging on about based on our guts and the hypothesis that those massive HGZ hits from 12mths ago must have come from a feeder system somewhere.

To me, the last clue to today's break-out potential came on the big, big line-chomping close we had on a -2% day. Says to me that the 'smart money' (which, by the way, is not always that smart) is now going mmmm maybe Xstrata did miss a doozy there.

So i thinkj we are in leg 2 of the break-out today (i'll call 13c close too) and personally I am looking for a nice 20-30m vol day from the accumulator/(s) to take us there. I am firmly in the China 'soft landing' camp (i the shorter term anyway) so i still think a Christmas rally is on the card on the bank of US earnings being ok, Europe 'cry wolf' stories starting to bore the market (i mean, the market has not given a hoot about europe since WW2) and at least one RBA rate cut.

So new all-time high by Christmas .... geez said that one before but this time its different, lol.

All IMO & DYOR. Sentiment is still fragile but with AVB i know that the drill cores deliver if you give them time. Lets go, time to be bullish up to the JORC in early 2012. Then, if the hard hats need to come out, I'll have another look.

Good luck long suffering longs ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.