AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Break out happening, page-178

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    hear, hear

Also, wouldn't give the buy sell ratio anything more than a fleeting glimpse. Its fake to the extent players push&pull orders and I guess the bots, hft companies etc are all at it. Like for eg (not that I have watched it much today) but sometime before midday there were over 5 mil to buy about 6 then next time I come in and had a look the level had been taken out and I noticed only a few had gone through at that price whatever it was (anyone got eSignal - from memory it can replay the bid ask queue. Well at least 10 or 20 years back it could?).

Incidentally I recall some person/entity was prosecuted for doing this before the mkt open - trying to pump up their own stuff. That was years back, but guess its like everything else now; manipulation is legal.

Our position is really great. Big moves up and of course consolidations that are heavily worked probably to pick up the short term traders. But it could be squeezed back down for many a reason eg say a t/o is planned for some price and they want to be able to say their offer is xx% above the vwap. Could be any number of reasons. But nothing to distract from what AZY has. But pray not a t/o

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.