AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Break out happening, page-409

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I never mind a bit of ribbing so have no problem at all with your comments brakedust. Each to their own, I think. I wish it didn't sound so mercenary, but the reality is the only point of investing is to make money, so I wish well to anyone doing so, in whatever way they choose. (Well, within reason, so not actually any way.)

Just to correct a point, though, I'm no longer "trading" my shares (i.e day trading). That strategy served me well for most of last year, but it only worked when the share price spiked quickly on an announcement and retreated soon after, which was an entrenched pattern for months. That pattern stopped months ago, and announcements since then have either done nothing or sent the share price backwards. Now, I'm selling down my core holdings (i.e those I had quarantined from day trading) with a view to selling out. To me, that's different to trading.

Just for the record, I don't want AZY to go down. I'm not shorting the stock. I want it to go up, in order to sell my remaining shares for a higher price. I bought into AZY with high hopes and have simply come to the point now where I don't think those hopes are justified (within my time frame). So, time to leave. As the meerkat says, Simples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.