SVM 0.76% 65.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Break out imminent, page-23

1. 6,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1572
    Not sure it is imminent anytime soon. Looking at AGM director Mark Pearce gimme options 2023 I think it was for PFS and 2025 for decision to mine.

That is a long time for a simple mineral sands mining processing operation especially given a lot of relative information from Malingunde graphite project transferable. Speaking of wtf happened to Malingunde world class lowest cost graphite mine - can someone attending AGM please ask? Clearly it is not going anywhere anytime soon after a lot of expenditure and a lot of company positive spill - catalyst for sp fall of 20%+ i assume.
    Hard to fathom how that world class graphite development is nothing now - company do not even mention - surely there is a discount in sp due to company now being seen as pumpers - plenty of talk the zip - nudda - nothing - even Sprott has gone quiet with pumping coverage. Investors appear very wary - strange churn in volume although.

Prefer only to drill the guts out of rutile to show ours is bigger than yours when there is clearly already enough resource defined - JORC it and fast track to development - 2025 what a joke for a mineral sands project development. How much more money to brag my resource is larger than yours. Yes some infill drilling required to JORC it but limit it to that only - limit expenditure on exploration - JORC definition only and fast track SS - PFS - Mine decision.

Happy Friday smile.png - I did get out of bed the right side - just frustrated clearly on Malingunde which took years and expenditure now nothing - now rutile will take years and ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $376.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 63.0¢ $113.0K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 8100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.