SVM 0.00% 56.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Not sure it is imminent anytime soon. Looking at AGM director...

1. 6,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1517
    Not sure it is imminent anytime soon. Looking at AGM director Mark Pearce gimme options 2023 I think it was for PFS and 2025 for decision to mine.

That is a long time for a simple mineral sands mining processing operation especially given a lot of relative information from Malingunde graphite project transferable. Speaking of wtf happened to Malingunde world class lowest cost graphite mine - can someone attending AGM please ask? Clearly it is not going anywhere anytime soon after a lot of expenditure and a lot of company positive spill - catalyst for sp fall of 20%+ i assume.
    Hard to fathom how that world class graphite development is nothing now - company do not even mention - surely there is a discount in sp due to company now being seen as pumpers - plenty of talk the zip - nudda - nothing - even Sprott has gone quiet with pumping coverage. Investors appear very wary - strange churn in volume although.

Prefer only to drill the guts out of rutile to show ours is bigger than yours when there is clearly already enough resource defined - JORC it and fast track to development - 2025 what a joke for a mineral sands project development. How much more money to brag my resource is larger than yours. Yes some infill drilling required to JORC it but limit it to that only - limit expenditure on exploration - JORC definition only and fast track SS - PFS - Mine decision.

Happy Friday smile.png - I did get out of bed the right side - just frustrated clearly on Malingunde which took years and expenditure now nothing - now rutile will take years and ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7000 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.01am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.