SVM 1.79% 57.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Thank you for posting the video presentation Garant. Still no...

1. 6,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Thank you for posting the video presentation Garant. Still no mention on Malingunde graphite asset!!!

Yeah scoping study - tick and then yeah - new resource estimate 2022 to gloat of the biggest however it is only an estimate not JORC - but yes plenty of drilling/expenditure to make JORC along with plenty of upside for more resource definition - so lots to look forward to.

But I'm losing the plot a little with creditability as they no longer appear to have any interest in what cost a lot of money - Malingunde and the very first deposit discovery of rutile - NARU I think it was never even rates a mention. Yes they have singled out the other 2 rutile deposits as priorities - key targets for further $ expenditure to remove risk of resource estimates to JORC category - however they a bloody fortune doing that with Malingunde and talked it up so much - as the lowest cost capex/opex graphite mine globally due to the saprollite host ground.

Directors have skin in the game - big plus. Then it's rampingrampsomemore Sprott 20odd% and European 30% - Point is there are no funds of note outside of rampingrampsomemore Sprott on what is being promoted as the holy grail of global rutile deposits - are other funds observing my concerns re Malingunde? Why have we dropped off in SP when global markets are at massive highs and everything is very much up - a lot of presentation stuff occurring - however the funds are not listening to the hype - atm. Strange I find this company and lack of interest from funds - perhaps it will all change on JORC and de-risking but they have been through all that on Malingunde - to now - not even mention it.

Anyway happy to sell off some recently - just something not resonating with me on this. One can not be happily clapping this outfit when there is talk and no JORC - when they totally shift expenditure to a new direction - without a fn word on what most investors - invested in earlier - graphite hype they gave investors - is this a similar play - hype and silence.

Anyway sorry for the ramble - just my view and there are many other transparent - creditable management companies. Speaking of SYR - still languishing in SP with their massive graphite operations next door in Mozambique - again management - the amount of capital poured into it - perhaps some sovereign risk issues - plenty of other companies doing great in Zamia - Tanzania - I think it all boils down to management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $320.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 57.0¢ 54.0¢ $165.4K 300.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12955 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 36000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
56.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.0¢ 56.5¢ 56.0¢ 43138
Last updated 15.02pm 28/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.