AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Break out looming, page-215

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Good points CC. Money management can be a difficult one. Risk of trading the peaks and troughs vs trading the underlying fundamentals. Spy vs spy.
    For many of us, who have held, we're heading into tougher and tougher waters. I have given up on having ones eggs spread across truckloads of assets (for what? trying to beat a few percent on avg?), to reducing ones assets to a bare minimum. This has worked well for me. That being said, with AZY almost 'owning' our bag, I said to my wife way back; in doing this, and this Co, with its magic management and turf, is going to hurt greatly if and as it moves up.... a 20% swing/volatility is $x now but will be many fold that - just to "hang in there" as the risk of playing the peaks & troughs means missing out when (and if) the SP really breaks away. That happens and we'll miss the boat! Does it hurt holding? Yes. Greatly.

But consider for eg DEG... just looking at the couple of initial break away gaps on the 6th & 7th Feb last year; 21.74% and 21.05% (I sold at $0.088 figuring I'd get back in on a retrace!!! The price action changed dramatically) Had a number of attempts after that. All with diminishing worth.

In hindsight GGP was very different. That would have been easier I suspect for those who moved into the trend.

But for AZY I was doing all I could to hold my brain together into our April low. And thankfully I did not dump any. But what if we get a worst case scenario: a takeover ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $26.28K 2.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 17552838 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14666133 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.