AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Someone mentioned it's difficult reading this thread...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Someone mentioned it's difficult reading this thread because of the spam of one particular poster.

If he / she has no value to offer, just pop them on ignore.

There are some unfortunate souls out there that just crave the attention. They intentionally bait people. What better way than to do so than on a thread like this.

A person like the one to whom you refer, can't maintain friendships or relationships. Most of their human connection is through conflict, because nobody would willingly want to talk to them.

People like that are often a disgrace to their families and if it wasn't through family, then no person would voluntarily speak with them.

Quite sad really. As long as you keep responding, the person will feed and keep agitating.

I'm at a point in my life where I don't have the time for and nor do I wish to be bothered by people like that.

So straight on the ignore list for me. If others did the same, you'd be better for it and the thread may return to being a useful forum for the respectful exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Be well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $29.37K 2.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 17308846 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13526575 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.