AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Break out looming, page-382

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594

ARV is being shamelessly ramped & pumped, but towards a different market.

Probably the most important factor for me in choosing a resource stock, is the people running the company. And it's been that way even before I started listening to advice from successful investors, ie. Rick Rule

Antipa has pretty much kept it's management intact for the last decade. And the deals they've made with the big miners speaks volumes. In comparison to ARV management over the past several years, I've only heard cringeworthy stories of incompetence, and missed opportunities

There's been about half a dozen other exploration companies that have drilled in the Paterson this year, and AZY'S drill results leave them all for dead. AZY clearly have the best ground, & successful exploration programmes in place

AZY is being heavily manipulated in the markets. I think it should be either cheaper, or valued more. This in between price range at 4c-5c, is a tactic being used by market manipulators

I wouldn't be comfortable at all investing in ARV. With some of the other players in the Paterson ie. Encounter, Sipa, GGP, I'd feel a better putting my money in them, than ARV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.