NDO 0.00% 90.0¢ nido education limited

break-out may be close

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think we may be getting close to a break-out from these levels, technically speaking. NDO has had the shite kicked out of it for a while now & is being accumulated, I believe, by some very astute investors/traders.

I have obviously accumulated a few myself at these very attractive prices & am willing to sit on them for the long haul, as I believe they will head north, at some stage, in the very near future.

I understand that you have to be patient in this game & also have some degree of luck, and with the market being the way it is at the moment we could all do with a touch more of those precious virtues.

NDO has had, what seems to me, please correct me if I'm wrong, a triple bottom and looks to be getting squeezed into the more acute side of the angle of a wedge that has formed. This wedge formation, I believe, began on or around the 17/6/11 & looks to be coming to an end in the next few days or weeks, which would result in a fairly significant break-out one way or the other, I'm backing to the upside.

I've been incorrect before so don't take my word as gospel & of course DYOR but whatever you do take what I've posted here with some consideration as it may well make you some serious moola.

Merry Xmas to everyone already on NDO, to those who may jump on board in the near future & to the Hotcopper community in general, may you all have a happy & prosperous new year, God Bless !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 90.0¢ 88.5¢ $13.50K 15.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11341 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.