NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

Hi Soundsystem. Wondering if you could let us know what the...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Soundsystem.

Wondering if you could let us know what the signs are that there is some interest in NBS. What announcements are you expecting? I guess you probably mean the likely cancellation of the Maldives contract due to corruption etc., but why would that send the share price higher?

How much cash is there in the bank relative to the quarterly burn on directors fees? I thought there were serious concerns raised by the auditors as to whether Nexbis could continue as a going concern. That seems like a very important issue, so I'm interested to hear why you think their cash level is a positive whereas the auditors raised it as a negative.

I think it's great that we get to hear both points of view on hotcopper. It's so common that you only read things like, "this will go to x cents in no time" and rubbish like that! If only holders of a share posted, this would just be forum for ramping. Thank god non-holders also take an interest and take the time to post.

As far as the diretors buying shares, that could be great sign. I see they bought shares several times in the last few years though, and if their salaries weren't so high, I'd wonder how they were still solvent!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.