AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

break out today, page-22

1. 1,182 Posts.
    "...why should i give away my trade secrets.to someone that comes across as a know it all"

Quotes from the very same poster:

".Ive been trading fulltime for 17 years and you dont get to that position not understanding the markets or what your doing"

So let me summarise the encounter (you can look at the past posts for a more detailed version):

fast41: AYN is worth $1.09.
    me: How so? Could you please explain?
    fast41: It just is. I'm not telling.
    me: Okay, let me type out my valuation model and see what I get. Okay, I've ended up with 8.7c. Could you please tell me what's wrong with this and what I've got wrong that's stopping me from getting a valuation of $1.09? I'm really eager for your help and I'd greatly appreciate you helping me improve.
    fast41: no.
    me: But it'll help you more than anyone else, you're invested in AYN and your numbers will only inrease buyer interest, benefiting you and you only! I'm very curious, please do share.
    fast41: No. I've been doing this for 17 years. I know things that you don't. I'm thinking outside the box. And I'm not going to even give you a hint as to how I got such a ridiculous number that gives a company a market cap of 1.3B+ whilst selling 2.0Moz per annum with $15+ cash cost and exploration overheads. There's a sound reason that explains it perfectly, I'm just not going to tell you.

So fast41, with your trading GENIUS and EXPERTISE, combined with your ability to think outside the box and make huge profits (which you've boasted about in basically every post you've made), why are you posting on HC? You said it in your own words that you've got it figured out. Shouldn't you be on a Thai beach getting a massage whilst watching us suckers with our realistic valuations fail?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.