QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Stoeger, the answer to your question will come when or if they...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Stoeger, the answer to your question will come when or if they release a resource upgrade.

If the grade has improved, then I'd say it was worth the infill drilling.

It's not uncommon for companies to go over previous company's drilling in order to firm up what they've got.

If I could see the 2005 BFS from Matrix, I might have more of an opinion to offer, but since I cannot find this anywhere on the net, I'm kind of flying blind.

Nevertheless, that most recent drill hit is a very impressive one, whether it was infill drilling or not and whether or not there have been previous drill holes under the pit floor, it is certainly open at depth and the grade seems to be going higher as they go deeper.

This is a very good thing.

Add in the Molybednum showing up, and it looks even better. The gold grades in there are also not bad either from a gold credits point of veiw.

Again, for me it's the area they are in. Cloncurry is the largest known copper belt in Australia and the largest Molybednium deposit in the world is only 75km from where we are drilling.

I wouldn't rather be drilling anywhere else and you can have you opinons about QMN in the past, but the bottom line is that the market usually doesn't ignore the drill bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.