DCC 4.88% 4.3¢ digitalx limited

Hi Kohnra,Apologies if I have misunderstood your post, I assumed...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Kohnra,

Apologies if I have misunderstood your post, I assumed the following: "I also brought this company many years ago for that exact reason. Now I'm in crypto both on exchanges and wallets. Way better gains to be made holding coins directly" ...I assume this meant that you were out of DCC and giving everyone advice to follow you in holding coins instead - so misunderstanding there it seems.

I rather coincidently got into BTC & DCC around the same time as you did, just before the bull run in 2017 in fact. As you said, BTC had moved up to $4k at the time, and I recall ETH was around $100 when I bought in. I remember DCC hit 44c when I was holding my initial parcel of 1m shares bought at 3.5c, and I held them all the way back down to 1.8c, sadly, then on the way back up I tripled my holding hoping for the last bull run to kick DCC shares higher than the last... but it only managed to get to around 15c i think...

Needless to say, I do agree regarding gains able to me made on exchanges, and I do hedge my bets in holding several crypto, but have also found there are larger losses to be made too. My hold in DCC has been a patient one, but I feel that if they can get the right team / ideas / timing right, the multitude of gains on a stock like this could be life changing. I still remain optimistically naïve it would seem... and might I say rather frustrated like the rest of us long term holders....

However.... bring on some company announcements with long term revenue signals and this will fly.

Happy trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $33.31K 768.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 414495 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 119451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.