UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

break out, page-45

1. 27,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3243
    yeah, the mak story is a longer play, and suit long rewards, so we see investors, with a trader mentality jumping out, who expected too much too quick.

But all these one day wanders are fuelled by traders with what seems no pockets deep enough to carry them t+3 or longer, so the rush for the t+1s to get out before the herd.

I'd prefer MAKs stable of long holders, the stability, and the production schedule.

I dont lose any sleep over mak. 1.70, 2.00, it all ends the same, 20, 30, 40 bucks, just forget the rollercoaster ride inbetween.

With these day trade runs, you have to wander, where the real support is, and how long it will take to establish it.

Looking at some other specs with foundation like STB, KRB, you would think would offer forward upside with little downside.

Right now, with UCL, the trader exit is yet to play out, and also the comparison to BONs collapse is yet to be drawn to focus. So, IMO, there are downside risks at the moment.

With reg to oppies, while under 1c would seem cheap, you still need to factor in where they have come form, if the heads do retrace.

Worth watching closely.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.