COI 2.50% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

Great article in fin review today titled Government scores own...

1. 20,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Great article in fin review today titled Government scores own goal with gas.

It essentially describes how gas is essential in the medium to long term and renewables wont viably support the grid for a Long time The government intervention has done a few things. Delayed projects desperately needed on the east coast . Focused everyone's attention on the supply issues and allowed those with true understanding to strongly articulate the case of Gas. In addition to Carbon tax overlay has shifted the need to move from coal to gas quickly and aggressively. Tor said to me early this year, the longer this goes on for the better it may be for Comet and i think that is exactly what has transpired. Its created an opportunity where Comet is likely to lock away most of its gas at GSAs above 12 and get upfront capital
    Minimizing or eliminating dilution at these phase is what allows a company to realise its true value

On another note, i follow a lot of investment managers , including those investing hard on the transition. What is rarely discussed by the ideologues is that many of these transition focused companies are having massive cost blow outs and a terrible time financially such as the worlds biggest wind turbine manufacturer. The transition is going to take much much longer and be much more expensive

Last point, form the little TA that i know the last tow days can be considered a back test of the breakout with upside momentum to return shortly

It basically confirms that resistance has become support

Looking forward to discussing code next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $161.5K 828.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 626811 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 270362 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.