SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Break the wall, page-21

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I am quite sure that John and the team are extremely proactive in reachiong out to the right peoplke, and ignoring those groups that offer limited upside. Getting actively involved in FinTech forums/conferences can easily become a fulltime job, and seriously who are we trying to engage with?

John goes directly to regulators to get approval and to work with them on getting his systems right. He then goes to major trade shows and connects directly with companies who are his potential clients.

I personally feel John and his team should be highly commended for staying on target and disciplined. The biggest red flag to me that they were losing focus and confidence would be if we start seeing them touted on FinTech events....

The fact that they got a dual listing in EWurope, and JCB was announced shows the incredible amount of targeted work that is going on behind the scenes. We should leave them to it and the results will flow through to shareholders, as we are seeing in the last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.