EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Matt, as you said many in this business can make it. Including...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Matt, as you said many in this business can make it. Including whatever hopeful you hold. However, we're all invested in KNL based on the fundamentals, i.e. we believe the relative return to dollars invested plus ongoing de-risking (off-take signed, another one being worked on, sealed roads (look into the gossip you hear) high quality, high purity, large flake size and the most important thing of all, a cheap mine to develop with a pay-back period of 2.5 years but a life of 27 years) are worth our hard earned dollars. For example, KNL, as a niche producer will be a highly profitable, low cost producer. There's plenty of room for the share price to move.

The MOU are only "understandings" at this point, almost none of them are even binding "understandings". Furthermore there's been so much hype and stock price rises in a number of company's you have to question the valuations, even if everything goes its way, how much further can it go? Double, triple?

The same question is asked of KNL, but the answer many come up with (see previous posts by pavbar75 on fundamentals) is a lot more than double or triple. It's closer to 7-8-10, even at these levels.

I don't invest based on the belief biggest is best, I invest believing in my relative return, regardless of the company's size. After all, if a 10m company turns into a 200m company, it's a lot better than a 100m company turning into a 500-800m company. Understand?

Now please leave this thread to KNL investors and those considering the company for their portfolio. If you have nothing of substance to add, save us the time it takes to scan your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.