PEN 3.61% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

nkylex,thanks for that. Can you please tell me where this report...

1. 150 Posts.
    nkylex,
    thanks for that. Can you please tell me where this report can be found or what the costings were.
    It seems old nuclear plants are being reactivated all over the place and new ones are in different stages of production/planning in an attempt to slow down global warming.
    Global warming has changed things for the nuclear industry,its now clean and green.Obama has stated his intentions of big spending and job stimulation in making America energy self sufficient and green within 10 years. In the short term 30-50 years I dont believe with current technologies and Americas supply/usage of oil/gas/coal this can be done without nuclear being an important part of the mix.The time taken for a nuclear plant to come on line is now a major consideration,and the waste and the cost effectivness less important because of Global warming (and possibly the current economic situation).
    It is possible Pen's managements has lined all the ducks up at just the right time and place.If the proposed venture can be paid for in one year of production what a bonus.Keep up the good work for pen holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $2.227M 27.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1345233 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 438252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.