CSS 2.38% 21.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

@mowbuss Thanks for filling me in. The main thing in the videos...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    @mowbuss Thanks for filling me in. The main thing in the videos I shared off youtube involved these crazy type of salmon which can grow twice as fast as the regular farm type. As the video and the written materials over the internet describe.. they use genetics from an eel and salmon mixed with a different salmon to make one which if introduced to the natural waterways, could destroy fish stocks (it would become an invasive species). Genetics and GMO will never disappear but, if there are crazy examples like that.. it is scary to think what could happen in the future if they were accidentally introduced.

On another note while I was watching that stuff got some other good material which talks about other countries including Norway and Finland and others around the Baltic sea which are finding the fish stocks.. in this area becoming contaminated.. Also in Canada farms along the rivers and estuaries which are killing off the native stocks. All of it was quite informative. I know many people would not be able to do a thing about it, because the people preparing the documentary could not change the governments stance. Overall, it is just worthwhile to learn something about the industry. Given that it is here to stay... keep an opened mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $43.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $11.74K 55.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57035 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 299142 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 50287
Last updated 15.11pm 06/06/2024 ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.