BREAKING ..FEB19 scotus knocks back election fraud rubbish .. trumpies lose again, page-3

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Attorney Lin Wood Releases Statement Before Supreme Court Ruling on Election Fraud Today — UPDATED WITH NEW COMMENT
    Attorney Lin Wood released a statement on Telegram before the Supreme Court ruling today on Election Fraud. The US Supreme Court is set to consider President Trump’s voter fraud cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan on Friday. These three cases are on the Supreme Court docket for Friday. SCOTUS Conference today includes Trump's Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania … Continue reading

And minutes ago Lin Wood added this update–
    Lin Wood, [19.02.21 18:43]

No word from SCOTUS yet on whether they will allow the election cases to proceed.
    The cases were set for conference today and while I claim no firsthand knowledge of how the Court operates, I assume the Justices confer together in private.
    Perhaps we will learn the decisions on Monday on whether the writs of certiorari will be granted. If so, the cases can proceed.
    A grant of certiorari requires that a minimum of 4 Justices vote in favor of granting the review.

No word from SCOTUS yet on whether they will allow the election cases to proceed.

And check out calendar dates on this tweet:

I recall you to be a lot more patient when dabbling in cooking paraphernalia
    in the bygone era of watso-the-culinary-scrooge.
    And a lot more fun. What happened???

Cheers,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.