OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Breaking free, page-22

1. 9,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1463
    That's the spec end of the market for you..I also bought in to LWP and got out with a minor loss, my gut continuously told me to get out but i persevered only to come out losing, like yourself i was sat on a few million..Lessons learn't ( i always learn the hard way)..

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and get out and take the loss on the chin....

Made some great investments afterwards to get my cash back and more ( won't mention here because of cross promoting) but needless to say happy with the XPED tech and because i have invested heavily in the RYG days i am sitting comfortable with the SP shenanigans ( even though i have topped up along the way) and just in the green...

Great researchers on these threads ( i double check everything) that have me personally convinced that XPED has the goods but can they bring it too market is the question?.....

I like the contrarian views that have me thinking and double down on my research to justify my stake in XPED..

Once my gut tells me to get out i am out..Won't make the same mistake again...

all in my worthless opinion...

GLTASH

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91185 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.