ZLD 0.00% 68.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

BREAKING: Med Can Bill passes Senate

1. 22 Posts.
    One step closer!!!

Greens Bill wins in Senate!
    View in browser

We just defeated the Liberals’ unfair restrictions to medicinal cannabis in the Senate. Help us spread this great news and put pressure on lower house MPs to make it medicine!

For months, we’ve been fighting the Liberals over their cruel denial of access to medical cannabis for terminally ill patients. I’m so pleased to tell you that, this morning, the Senate has passed the Greens' Bill.

This bill secures timely access to medicinal cannabis for the people who need it most, and creates a level playing field for the emerging medicinal cannabis industry. Getting it through the Senate is a huge win!

To bring these changes into law, we now need to convince just one or two MPs in the House of Representatives to join with us and vote for relief for dying patients. Share now to celebrate this win and send a message to Malcolm Turnbull: let’s make this medicine!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK NOW

By blocking access to terminally ill patients (many of them children), the government has been deliberately defying the will of the Senate. That’s why I’m delighted to see my Senate colleagues support the Greens and vote for what is right.

As a doctor, I have seen people all over Australia suffering and in awful pain. It’s truly harrowing. For the most vulnerable patients, speedy access to medicinal cannabis is the difference between being able to eat or wasting away. This Bill will ensure that medicinal cannabis is available under Category A of the Special Access Scheme -- so whether it is imported or produced here in Australia, those in need will have quick access.

We’re nearly there! Please share now to send Malcolm Turnbull a strong message to help those who need it most.

SPREAD THE WORD: MAKE IT MEDICINE

Thanks for all you do,

Richard

Authorised by Alex Schlotzer, 23/85 Northbourne Avenue, Turner ACT

Facebook · Twitter · Join the party · Contact Us · Donate

Why did I get this? · Unsubscribe from this list · Opt-out from all our lists

The Australian Greens acknowledge the proud traditional custodians of the land upon which we've sent this email from, and where we live and work. We pay respects to the Elders, past, present and future, across the many Nations, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and the hopes of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples across Australia. Their ancestral ties to country have never been extinguished, and sovereignty never ceded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.716M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 68.0¢ $508 747

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26073 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.