A2M 0.30% $6.72 the a2 milk company limited

Holding almost half a million A2M shares at 1.55 AUD, seems my...

1. 42 Posts.
    Holding almost half a million A2M shares at 1.55 AUD, seems my patience finally pays off.

RR and Hokey, I do admit sometimes you guys did provide some points to keep us alert, yet this forum is mainly made up with actual stakeholders, some people do make decision based on your speech, hell, when it's down to 1.26 (150,000 loss) I almost believed your words and decided to sell with a 150K loss, almost.

It's not the same story when you guys say SELL compared with so called "uprampers" say BUY. For a non-holder, or an existing holder, the "up ramping" won't do much, people are always reluctant to buy something. But people can be more easily affected by the bad news, and make a decision based on that. I do believe there are plenty people here made a sell decision based on your 'aggressive and comfirmative' comments.

So next time, really, think twice before saying something that will lead to a serious implication in someone's life. I know you add 'do your own research' or 'in my opinion', but the other things along with those phrases are just way too strong like it's your faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.72
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.81 $6.89 $6.68 $14.52M 2.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13046 $6.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.73 17123 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.