ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Appreciate your sharing your extensive research in this company...

1. 1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Appreciate your sharing your extensive research in this company with all shareholders in ACX what you say makes perfect sense and I am well aware of market manipulation and so is ASIC a good example is an article published in the Sydney Morning Herald 26/012 ' how robots are robbing you ' simply blatant insider trading made legal by renaming by calling it ' liquidity trading ' ASIC spent some time with their investigation and in the end did nothing, these market manipulators know every trick in the book to put it bluntly rip ordinary shareholders off in any number of way's , one very effective way short sellers use is the method you mentioned of course . Whats going on right now is a combination of overseas issues plus manipulators at work as you say . My feelings towards ASIC is I firmly believe these market manipulators are a whole lot smarter than the government regulators , makes a whole lot of sense because the big money is in the clever manipulation which probably nets millions for these very clever people as opposed to the not so clever Government regulator employees working for some modest Government set annual income . Money is the root of all evil so they say .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.