A2M 0.70% $5.74 the a2 milk company limited

Breaking news: China regulations, page-41

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Poor man! First of all, tell me how duty was calculated instead of handball to someone else can let me know (who is it?)
    I personally posted infant formula to my Chinese relative b4, I posted 8 cans and each of them was marked with value of 25 dollars, and my relative told me she paid duty around 100 RMB (20AUD) for it to receive from post office. How about yours?
    Second of all, sorry to disappoint u that my average is 1.37 now after a couple topping up, as my major first parcel was bought at 1.07C. me not doing good job? how funny u r? even ppl who bought over 2 dollars there is not any reason to mock at them, as we believe the share price will be over 3 dollars one day, that was also the reason we buy A2m. why u lough at them?
    Third of all, the link you posted about THDS, what that proves? A trader who won the money and waiting for an opportunity to re-enter in? well he did do a good trading this time, so what? what r u trying to tell me?
    The fact is that as you described you are downramping for simply want a good price to enter in, but even yourself should understand what you are talking is totally non-sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.74
Change
0.040(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $4.149B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.71 $5.74 $5.55 $29.35M 5.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22 $5.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.74 55601 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.