EEG 3.70% 26.0¢ empire energy group limited

Have to agree with that, macropunter.If I were Obama, I would be...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Have to agree with that, macropunter.
    If I were Obama, I would be taking Cuomo to one side and showing him the reality of his not making a decision - i.e. Obama has just promised he can create more jobs at the 'Bill Clinton show' (the Democratic Convention)and all Cuomo is doing, is making Obama look like a liar and a fool and someone not in control of his own party i.e. 'weak' as - you know what(imo).

At least the US voters in NY State should be glad they found out that Cuomo has a public servant mindset - before deciding to put him up as a democratic hopeful in 2016.
    Reminds me of our own 'beloved' federal ALP - appeals to the greenies but forgets to address the (working class) concerns of the traditional ALP voter i.e. the working class!

Anyway, enough of my rant. We wait and wait for what is in most likely going to be a positive announcement - just a needlessly delayed announcement which goes against all the wishes of those out of work, who want and need work.
    Wake up Obama - this is sending the wrong message to the US voters and around the world. Time you kicked Cuomo into line.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.