ODE 12.5% 0.5¢ odessa minerals limited

I think it is best if I lay out the enormity of the...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I think it is best if I lay out the enormity of the relationships that are intertwined here and what they can mean for FlamingoCX, and us, if used right and leveraged at every opportunity by Catriona and Cathy to build FlamingoCX's customer base and reach..

1) Stuart Giles:

Stuart is Cathies husband and she is an advisor on digital technology to his board for his company Icon Group (http://icongroup.global/board/ ).

Icon Group owns and runs

a:- Integrated Cancer Centres,
    b:- Oncology Day Hospitals,
    c:- Radiation Oncology,
    d:- Chemotherapy Compounding
    e:- Pharmacy Management

in Australia and Asia..

2) Cathie Reid & Stuart Giles ( Husband and Wife Dream Team)

Cathie and Stuart also own Epic Pharmacy ( http://epicpharmacy.com.au/ ). Have a look at his profile on Epic here ( http://epicpharmacy.com.au/stuart-giles ) In September 2014 their Pharmacy business alone was worth $100 Million.

They have their own charitable foundation which is here and does amazing work http://epicgood.com.au/about-us/

Lets expand the inner circle of Cathie's world a little and see the names that are close by and their backgraounds and influencers through previous and current relationships..

3) Marcus Darville

Chairman Icon Group
    Marcus is Managing Partner of Quadrant Private Equity [QPE], which he joined in March 2006 from his role as joint Head of Private Equity at AMP.
    Marcus has worked in the private equity industry for over 24 years. He commenced his career in private equity in the UK with NatWest Ventures, before joining AMP in 1994. Here he developed AMP’s private equity activity over a 12 year period. During this time Marcus worked on over 15 completed transactions. The key deals he led include Tasman Building Products, Olex Cables, Vision Group and Orphan Australia.
    Marcus is a member of all QPE fund Investment Committees and a Director of Quadrant investee companies: Icon, Super A-Mart/Barbeques Galore and Home Care Holdings. He was previously Chairman of Virtus Health and is currently Chair of the Icon Acquisition Sub-committee. Marcus holds a degree in Mathematics and a Masters of Business Administration.

4) Erid Dodd

Non-Executive Director - Icon Group

Eric brings a wealth of business acumen to the board, with an extensive background in the finance and health sectors. In his role as Managing Director and CEO of leading health insurer, Bupa Australia Group, Eric drove significant financial growth and led the merger of MBF and Bupa in 2008.
    Since stepping down from that role, Eric has pursued a full-time career as a Non-Executive Director. In addition to sitting on the Icon Group board, he is Chairman of First American Title Insurance and a Non-Executive Director of Credit Corp Group. He was previously chairman of SFG Australia and Firstfolio Ltd, and a Non-Executive Director of Healthscope Limited. Eric was also the Chairman of Odyssey House and Non-Executive Director of Clean Up Australia and Clean Up the World.
    Prior to joining MBF in 2002, Eric was the Managing Director of NRMA Insurance Limited and Chief Executive Officer of NRMA Limited. In 2000, he led the demutualisation of NRMA and the listing of Insurance Australia Group (NRMA Insurance Group Limited) on the ASX.
    Eric has a Bachelor of Economics with statistics and accounting majors. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and was previously president of the Insurance Council of Australia (ICA).

These Gentlman, Just look at these few highlights.. Their backgrounds, Their experience, Their relationships and the doors they can open and the advice they can give to Cathie Reid and Catriona is amazing to say the least in its potential to launch FlamingoCX into the stratosphere...

This is just the tip of the iceberg and there is so much more in the network that Cathie and Catriona have and can leverage to launch FlamingoCX to the Unicorn it can become..

Do you think for one moment that Cathie and Catriona, two of the smartest people in Australian business circles today, are not going to be thinking this way too..

DYOR I say but hang on and enjoy the ride along the way.

Good luck to all holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.