ODE 25.0% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Look even before we learn about tonight's conference, there are...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Look even before we learn about tonight's conference, there are many things we know and have to look forward to.

1. Nationwide Rollout and revenue about to start.
    2. Nationwide Performance revenue about to start.
    3. USA, International and Domestic Client Pipelines are strong, with Fortune 500s, ASX100s and more leads then staff to follow up.
    4. AMP contract not priced in nor what it will lead to.
    5. Flamingos IP is becoming smarter and more valuable everyday.
    6. Insurance, Health Insurance, and Financial Services are core markets and the direct sales market is est US$40 billion for insurance alone, with few players and none that have cracked the Fortune 100 market like Flamingo.
    7. Similar Fintech and AI companies not doing as well have sold for many, many multiples of our valuation to MSFT, IBM, Saleforce etc

This is just a few that will lead to more shareholder value

Sit tight. Should be a great year.

After poor responses here on tonight requests, I won't be expecting any news from HC posters from WA....none maybe there infact.. And any Brokers will be positioning their clients over us. We finished the same level so the company is running a tight ship. Good to see.

I'm sure the company is very excited about Nationwide and focused to deliver that. Be nice to get a read but many core posters were simply not available to be there. Bad news travels fast and that would have shown this last week so we would know that by now.... So I'm expecting very good news and for that to be kept by a few present until they can get stock.

Just thoughts. Let's see.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.381K 1.118M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2949468 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13401266 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.