ODE 14.3% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Good Work Khrma and Malaga. Thanks boys. I like that they are in...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Good Work Khrma and Malaga.
    Thanks boys.

I like that they are in "Advanced" discussions with a major US health Provider....we know that's a key target market with little competition. It would be a big win and seemingly is coming soon. US Health, Aetna ? Cigna

The Channel partners of Flamingo include IBM and Clarion but perhaps they have and are teeing up more. We know they are providing meaningful intros and demand for Flamingo is very strong.

From my understanding and keen on others viewpoints the Channel Partners reduce Flamingo's customer acquisition costs, increase their op margins and increase their Brand exposure, deepens scope of work opps, number of POCs and RFPs and boosts conversion rates.

I like the fact they are possibly also in discussions with Metlife and JP Morgan as well. There is no doubt they are mega clients and that bodes well. We guessed on Metlife but seemingly a good guess.

Well there is 3 more....that's very helpful. I agree there is very big things ahead.

Sounds like we are on the money. Confirmation is also very important.

We are clearly tracking well to plans and prospectus and well ahead of expectations if you ask me.

If the nirvana or Holy grail is to be taken out by Google AI, I would think the more clients we advance discussions with the sooner that offer of substance will come from a major player and it won't be for 9c. But many times that.

GLTAH. DYOR.
    GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $330 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 640000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.