ODE 33.3% 0.2¢ odessa minerals limited

Good post Cuse. Not sure "the coming weeks" is when we will see...

1. 3,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Good post Cuse.

Not sure "the coming weeks" is when we will see big movements in the SP but hey, that's just me. The company simply doesn't have the manpower to take on too much work at this stage. That's basically been acknowledged by the CEO in recent comments. However, steady goes the ship and in 12 months, we could see some really big deals go through which will be reflected in the SP. Lots to learn from TraderGTs selling, especially for those listening to the incessant ramblings of some rampers on here. Here's a free tip to all the newbies, all the news articles in the world about AI posted on this and other threads doesn't mean this stock will take off. Most of the fluff I am seeing isn't the slightest bit relevant to this company and their plans going forward. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story huh? If you do your research, you will see that many of the 'traders' on the CR8 threads were not so bullish on the stock a short time ago. Then they got their holding and what do you know, you can't shut them up. No names, no packdrill. Do your research and you will see what I mean.

I have over a mil shares bought relatively low but I'm sitting tight for the time being. No doubt, there will continue to be spikes and sell-downs as the stock continues to get media coverage and rampers vomit their usual rubbish about how Jan and then Feb will be when the stocks heads to the moon. Pfft. 'Tis indeed the plaything of traders at various times which is what 90% of the market is all about. No biggie.

TraderGT, I also came across this stock by reading your posts. Thanks in advance for your research and honesty. Rare indeed.

Anywho, good luck to those continuing the journey. Hopefully you will make some cash and lock it in down the track.

DYOR

Mr Bigglesworth
    Last edited by Bigglesworth: 24/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.086M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $848 287.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 34340410 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1166851 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.