ODE 14.3% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Well done TraderGT but man its has to be said given your recent...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Well done TraderGT but man its has to be said given your recent supportive posts sad to see you go.

I sold off my "Support CR8 parcel " today...and which i paid 6.7c, when I mean no one wanted the stock....I was a lone buyer with T2S that day....I also needed to lower my entry price back to sub4c and I had taken it up to 6c. Im sure another day will come for you to re-enter CR8 in volume.

Whether I go full allocation again or not actually depends on Flamingo.

I must admit, like you selling, am worried by the recent trading activity and also fear alot of news is built in to the SP rise since IPO Nov 18 and also the fully diluted market cap (with escrowed accounting for 1/3 of all potential shares)....and since that discussion, and along with new AMP contract having no impact the chart now confirms "toppy".

We need Metlife to kick us to the teens if you ask me. Nothing less will. Seablue has awesome intel, tweets etc...but down we go from 9c ? Go figure....

Mondays conference is too soon to the last.... and also Nationwide launch (prefer it after the launch actually) and along with the AFR article screams of demo and newsfill which we already know what Rosie does and how and for who. Hence why I also lightened the load. I did not like the AFR article.

Flamingo is still awesome and I will buy back what I sold today, even at a higher price on the right news.....and still hold a large chunk but am now armed if market sells CR8 off further. It pays to be armed for rainy days or other opps. (Ive found one in Lithium Explorer KSN ...a theme I have excelled well in from PLS to KDR to CXO and this one is worth the capital switch).

CR8 remains a great story with lots to unfold but until a big new news event like a new Metlife contract kicks in ...I fear the chart is now saying consolidation after ALL 4 gos at passing 10c have failed. The chart says alot right now.

I also owned too many chunks. Co-incidence we trimmed same day. ThoughI never sold out in full though. Only 1/3.

DYOR. GLTAH.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.805K 601.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4511734 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14683550 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.