WHC 0.34% $8.97 whitehaven coal limited

Borano, yes thank you it's a good, positive article in the...

1. 3,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Borano, yes thank you it's a good, positive article in the Hindustani Times, and pertinent of course to our *COALERS.

***(there I've indulged your theories for you with the key word COALER in capitals, for those bloody bots and their pestilent programmers smile.png)

But I'm less inclined to agree with you on your points about hammering these threads the way you do with your often unsubstantiated near-term forecasts.

Share the articles to discuss by all means, many of us have been doing that for years, and your youthful enthusiasm is noted, and approved of.

But essentially there's something about your posts that comes across to some of us as awkward, unnecessary and akin to 'ramping'.

And that's not attractive, or likely to move the needle (SP) in the way you've just said.

What will however, in its own good time, as those who research the fundamentals know and invest for, is the very nature of the business, the management of our resources by savvy, strategic and opportunistic people, (P. Flynn et al), and the very sort of demand stimuli you've rightly highlighted in a current Indian heatwave.

You self admittedly trade, (ie short) for pips quite a lot of the time so of course I understand why you feel the need to try and influence 'the market' via Hot Copper readership response, smile.png but Borano, perhaps we're largely too conservative a bunch on here for you??

Dunno.

Again, appreciated your link to the news article, kudos for conducting your own research, keep it up. Good luck and good fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.97
Change
0.030(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $7.504B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.90 $9.00 $8.87 $32.72M 3.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7424 $8.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.98 38344 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.