EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Fb,u don't get my point. 9/11 was a game changer that influenced...

1. 559 Posts.
    Fb,
    u don't get my point. 9/11 was a game changer that influenced our way of living and thinking. Yes you may have been be able to make a motza with airlines the years after, but this is not my point. Security checks, privacy topics, mindset changes of the role of the US,a lot of things changed compared to pre 2011.

My thinking is we will see a fundamental shift re assessment of nuclear energy's risk. Nuclear energy is cheap now, but most likely it will get much much more expensive because of all sorts of additional and immense safety measures. At the end the fundamental question re risks is now longer
    "How likely is the event?"
    but
    "Do we have control over the event whatever the likelyhood of the event is?"

As long as the latter one is answered with a "NO" it implies we need to get rid of the technology.

Japan is the world's 3rd biggest economy, a super high tech country, and it is unable to handle the nuclear desaster, you can close your eyes and say nothing has changed or you can try to understand what unfolds right in front of you.

I still believe the EXT deposit and forthcoming production from RS is needed in the next 20 years because of the importance of the deposit for the nuclear industry which cannot disappear overnight but no longer see U as a compelling investment case.

Pisa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1735907 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5732989 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.