And as the desk asks..."Where is the FBI???"Middle story second...

1. 17,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    And as the desk asks..."Where is the FBI???"

Middle story second row...not sure how to post video link

https://americasvoice.news/playlists/american-sunrise/

Ed Henry and Karyn Turk were flabbergasted that this material is just now being reported and that the FBI failed to take action against the Bidens.

Karyn Turk: I’m like where’s the FBI? Where is… My mind is blown! This is really bad. This is so much worse than what most of us thought!

Joe Hoft: You’re absolutely right Karyn. Here’s the deal. This is not just stealing classified information which is a felony. Just having it in your possession can be a felony, holding classified information. But in addition to that, it’s being shared with foreign entities, in this case, Burisma a firm in Ukraine. That’s espionage. That’s sharing classified information overseas. These are major crimes. Last night we had a similar email…

Karyn Turk: No charges. Nothing. This man has not been arrested for a single thing.

Ed Henry: THey have not raided Hunter’s home.

Karyn Turk: They haven’t raided! We all knew there was a two-tiered justice system. But this takes it to a whole new level!

Karyn Turk: I’m like where’s the FBI? Where is… My mind is blown! This is really bad. This is so much worse than what most of us thought!

Joe Hoft: You’re absolutely right Karyn. Here’s the deal. This is not just stealing classified information which is a felony. Just having it in your possession can be a felony, holding classified information. But in addition to that, it’s being shared with foreign entities, in this case, Burisma a firm in Ukraine. That’s espionage. That’s sharing classified information overseas. These are major crimes. Last night we had a similar email…

Karyn Turk: No charges. Nothing. This man has not been arrested for a single thing.

Karyn Turk: They haven’t raided! We all knew there was a two-tiered justice system. But this takes it to a whole new level!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.