Breaking News - Perth Lockdown, page-151

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    went for my morning run

here's what to expect so far 1st morning of lockdown :

1. The amount of single occupant car drivers with masks on is frightening ... their superiority complex is on full display .. I'll call them the righteous mob

2. many runners and cyclists are wearing masks but the closer you get to them means the hands have to quickly move up to adjust the mask from below the chin to above the nose ... I'm calling them the cowards or pretenders

3. I got 3 shout outs for running without a mask 1st one from a neighbour who received a 6.30am cursory response F.O .

2nd from a Truck driver who was driving alone but wearing a mask and righteously shouting at 6.37am but he's the sane one ... I made no comment I was on the move he was on the move in the opposite direction

3rd was a very polite teacher like comment a simple 6 words in a tone that took me back to my early childhood " you need to wear a mask " no comment

there was the other 50% who are just good obedient citizens, walking , running , cycling mostly independently who do what they're told and won't interfere with others

that's morning one

I reckon there will be brawls at some point from antagonists telling others that they must follow their example ...

I mean watching all those single occupant vehicles being driven by mask wearing zombies is a sight to behold

that ldd red belt if righteousness mangled with dead brain cells is truly frightening

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.