CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

HelloI thought I should share some very important news (in my...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hello

I thought I should share some very important news (in my honest opinion) that I received with a call to Crossmark.

The following facts were obtained:
    1. Agreement had been signed with Crossmark- this I something we as PNO shareholders had known already and was nothing special

2. That in approximately three weeks the product will go on the order form. For those in the pharmaceutical industry, this is BIG BIG news as it means our product is actually getting into the market.
    I asked what is the order form and how long from the order form to the market. I was told that the order form is actually the market itself, because that way they will have the distribution in the pipeline. My number was taken down and I will be called in approx three weeks with information regarding which chemist to get the product in my area.

3. There has been VERY VERY STRONG interest in the product. If you look back thorough the forums and the projections given, the days of the current share price seem very limited. Strong sales are very important and having this strong interest is the key in business to start. Point 3 seems quite big to me.

Points 2 and 3 would explain the recent buying we have seen out of the blue in the last 2 trading days as this means the product launch is very imminent. This is great news. Who knows where our share price will be in a months time. I know from this simple call that the company is heading in a very good direction and this is very good news.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.