CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

breaking news, page-5

1. 1,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Hi Coola. Good news and this also confirms my conversations with Crossmark over the past few weeks.

I have spoken with them on many occassions with the last being Friday last week.

The contract you are refering to is actually a different contract then the one previously signed. I dont wish to expand further on that on here.

I can also confirm Coola's comments that there has been MASSIVE interest from pharmacies about the product. Quite a few Crossmark personal have been dedicated to thermalife and the marketing for a successful launch is more then underway. (i am still trying to get further info re: website!)... Initially this wont be sold online however, it is expected to be in future.

I also have some figures for potential margins the pharmas could be making per tube and know that it will be on the shelves for $23.00 per tube (100 size).

Not much else i want to disclose on here but we are targeting 2,000 pharmas here initially remember that important figure... the potential of the product and the revenue we can be generating from it is massive and the exictement about the product is there... Just need the marketing to take us there.

With respect to John, believe me, he is doing everything necessary to get this over the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.