CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

breaking news, page-8

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Jovann, there are a few pieces i a need in order to finalise my valuation of PNO using a PE ratio. That is the margins PNo are making after factoring all costs and the amount crossmark will receive going forward are basically the two remaining items i need to finalise the valuation. I have put figures i believe are accurate in there but have not confirmed these... From even doing this it is clear that we will/should be valued alot higher then where we are now even though my figures can be considered conservative

Rebel, with regards to investor knowledge and the greater market knowledge of PNO.. its getting there. You have Crossmark working on the media side of things with an expert marketing team and you also have JP working on building market knowledge of PNO (again i cant go into too much more detail with the second aspect).

We are nearing closer and closer to our two re-ratings. I think all the market wants to see is Thermalife on the shelves (first re-rating).. then see the revenue (and importantly increasing revenue) being produced (second re-rating). Happy Days ahead..... IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.