breaking news?

1. 167 Posts.
    A colleague in the US forwards this documentary last night that has just screened there on their PBS (Public Broadcast Service) and I watched. She asks an opinion and I struggle I must say. I post here for opinions, hearing recently that traders have a higher IQ.

Claims that border outrageous are in this documentary. 'Clearing the Smoke: The Science of Cannabis', has just been released, and apparently is the talk in the US among academics.

It includes for example a comprehensive study of a man that has smoked cannabis for 28 years (all cannabis supplied by the US authorities for the whole of the 28 years). They conclude that his cannabis smoking is "protecting" him from his tobacco smoking.

The claims are many and equally as amazing. A study of non-smokers (smokers of nothing at all) and cannabis smokers, concludes that the smokers of "nothing" have a greater risk of getting lung cancer. Surely not.

I post here for opinions that I will hopefully read when I get back from my Australia Day bbq. Have a good day.

http://watch.montanapbs.org/video/1825223761/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.