breaking news?, page-21

1. 2,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    great thread

it is crazy to think that cannabis is illegal whilst alcohol and tobacco are not.

regarding schizophrenia, papers I've read suggest if predisposed to the illness then minus 3 years to age of onset. so if you get it at 27 smoking weed than you would have likely gotten it at 30 not smoking.

re: mixing with tobacco or "spinning" your smoke, definitely not something to do. ruins the taste and smell, the initial high and obvious health reasons.

re: treatments of cancers. some american medical board who advises the government on treatments etc have papered the benefits of thc with chemotherapy.

I have a very good friend with a GBM-IV, stopped modern therapies of radiation and chemo and now has THC oil that a good soul extracts and drinks the juice of freshly picked leaves. His last mri showed a 50% reduction in tumor size, no more seizures and looks and feels really good.

Its a shame that there is such a negative sentiment towards marijuana but it is because people do not think for themselves. I also believe that there is a place for LSD and MDMA in the medical arena, maybe not for a few hundred years though given the intelligence of our race

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.