breaking news?, page-22

1. 553 Posts.

Greetings munchy!

Agree with all !

Just to point out that the true potential of LSD has never (to my knowledge) been explored.

Timothy Leary, Richard Alpert (Baba Ramdus), & Lilee (Richard, I think), did some work in the 50s & 60s, using LSD.

Alpert, Prof. at Harvard Medical School was getting amazing results with psychiatric patients using LSD. He was kicked out.

Timothy Leary, became a legend! Following conviction, escaping a high security prison in US, fled to Switzerland. Here he was kidnapped by the US govt. to be returned to prison.

A fascinating life. In attempting to promote & explore the benefits of LSD, he was hounded by the US govt. Worthy of reading up for those interested.

Lillee, (an extremely highly qualified academic, in multi-fields), working with dolphins for the US Navy, ended up releasing them, and proceeded to pursue knowledge through Shamanic studies. Last I heard he was in Brazil, learning from the native Indians.

What little I experienced in my youth, has left many questions in my mind. Would love to explore it again. Unfortunately obtaining pure, quality LSD, is not practical.

Cheers. Denys

P.S.
    The Kool Aid Acid Test, (Book title), is an amazing insight to the popular use of LSD in California in the 60s. Golden Gate Park, with the concerts and "Love-ins". The Grateful Dead, with their "Magic Bus" (typical yellow school bus as on TV). whereby they were able to drive the bus while "tripping" through the Rocky Mountains, (stress, mountain roads, not freeways!), without using the
    breaks!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.