breaking news?, page-23

1. 167 Posts.
    Some great contributions. Some tripping dolphins, a username munchy? I wonder if he/she smokes? Hahaha.

I would like to contribute a personal experience only in the hope of helping. All hearsay for you of course. My own father was an alcoholic. For decades he was not a nice person unfortunately, and those around him would suffer for sure. Once I built the courage I let him know what I and others thought of him. No holds barred, over the phone of course. A memorable experience. This is when I suggested cannabis to him. He is now I think the staunchest supporter of cannabis on the planet, and we laugh. He is working, healthy, happy, and a pleasure to be around. He says it gives him everything he's been looking for. Each to their own. Whatever. I see the amazing result mainly here, and I truly believe I saved his life. This is what he will tell you anyway.

Do you know what it is like to get phone calls from your father re-quoting from Cheech and Chong movies? I can tell you surreal. "But it's so funny", he says. "Yes dad. I know. Your 30 years behind me. I was watching those when you were in diapers, remember that." Hahaha.

Now I fish. Have good weekends.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.