breaking news?, page-29

1. 6,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    a very interesting thread. by my comments you will know that I take a different view.
    Medicine works on statistics, and science too. Only a few people get lung cancer if they don't smoke, like 2%. the rest get it roughly proportional to the number of smokes. But its not a straight line. And Krank has the same problem.

denys 98% o2 saturation does not reflect the state of his lungs, it refelcts the cleverness of his cardirespiratory system in coping with the damage. An athlete could maintain that oxygenation over a 15k run in an hour, denys would struggle to run that fast because his lungs have less capacity. ( no offence, just prob true...let me know if you can run 15k in an hour...) As for the miracle cures, there will always be those, they are in the minority and a few people can reproduce them ever again. something cures them, but we never know what( unfortunately).
    Just be careful, esp if you have to part with money for a fancy cure, there are more than fish out there...they will take yopur money. The asx will too...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.