breaking news?, page-5

1. 553 Posts.

Greetings trevally !

Independent, honest, free-thinking, by individuals in our society is discouraged.

"Sheeple" behaviour of mindless, all consuming "zombies", seems to be the objective of our society unfortunately.

Chomsky, refers to "consensus reality".

My "koan" is;

"What is the true nature of reality ?"

All I know is that what is promoted as "reality", in our society, reflects the concentrating of power to the "elite", reinforcing the "status quo", and "dumbing" the people into "sheeple".

I definitely agree about politicians. They are too busy serving their "party". Politicians no longer represent the electorate. They now "repress" the electorate with their "spin". Imposing policies to meet the objectives of the party, reflecting the agenda of the NWO/UN.

However, life is a state of flux. The number of "unknowable/unknown" factors coming into play, as well as the actions of the "establishment", IMO will be interesting, as well as painful.

Out of it, maybe some real "human beings" will emerge, with common sense, balanced with wisdom.

One can only hope!

Cheers,

Denys.

PS. Doctors recommended I obtain and use THC (illegally, because they could not prescribe it).

(Almost 30 years ago, I was given six months to live, - cancer. But I guess only the good die young! - So must be time for a "smoke" and a shiraz!)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.