Greetings denys! I agree. My conern here is for our children...

1. 167 Posts.
    Greetings denys! I agree.

My conern here is for our children mainly. As an example, the Premier of WA has increased recently the spot fines from $50 to $2,000. Back to neanderthal. Pushing these kids to alcohol, amphetamines etc. He condemns here a whole generation that will no doubt soon be brain damaged beyond repair as a result of his ignorance. Believe me, this man will have blood dripping from his fingers like no other. And when it is realised, and you hunt him down perhaps even a decade from now, he will tell you only, "sorry, I was ignorant". Perhaps even, "I did what I thought you wanted me to do". Who knows what his response will be. This unfortunately will not give your kids back to you though. Our politicians go backwards, not forwards.

Many other issues of course.

$25 a week on cannabis? Over 10 years? $12,000 straight to organised crime. I wonder if over the next 10 years I have to give them another $12,000? I hope not to. I have real issues with it I can tell you. But they come in droves for it. The mafia, the Russians, the Triads etc. All here. To exploit Australian ignorance. We need to look at this.

And still, not a single recorded death from cannabis. I doubt you could say that of peanut butter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.