BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

breaking news

1. 61 Posts.
    First we have Gullewa…around 100,000 oz equivalent gold which is JORC. measured compliant. The remaining 200,000 oz needs more infill drilling to prove up to measured status. So what do we do, prove it up? Noooooooo.. off we go and drill Gullewa Deeps to try to find an underground mine.
    O.K, so we drill a few holes into Gullewa Deeps and find that yes, there is potential to develop an underground operation. Next, analyze the Deeps assays and work out where we need to drill more holes to get it up to JORC standards so we can have a B.F.S done to see if it is economic to develop an underground operation. O.K, so this is our new direction, lets concentrate on that. Noooooo.. We hear Uranium is all the go at the moment. So off we go and pick up some U tenements.
    O.K, so now we have some U tenements (subject to approval, and what was that, did I hear someone say Native title? Don’t you worry about that, we’ll take care of that, easy. ). So anyway, where were we, oh that’s right, Uranium. Lets plan to spend $2,000,000 on checking it out. That should put a rocket under the company.
    Oh oh, we will only have $330,000 in the bank by Christmas, mmm.. now what story will we spin to the punters to get them to cough up a bit more cash? But wait up, I see that oil has taken off, maybe we should try to pick up some old oil leases, Didn’t B.P drill some holes in the 60’s south of Lake McKay and all the way down to the Sandy Blight track?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.