REE 6.25% 1.5¢ rarex limited

I found this interesting:(e) Within 45 days of the date of this...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I found this interesting:

(e) Within 45 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of State, in consultation with the United States Trade Representative, shall submit a report to the President, through the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, the Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, and the Assistant to the President for Trade and Manufacturing Policy, that details existing and planned efforts and policy options to:

(i) reduce the vulnerability of the United States to the disruption of critical mineral supply chains through cooperation and coordination with partners and allies, including the private sector;

(ii) build resilient critical mineral supply chains, including through initiatives to help allies build reliable critical mineral supply chains within their own territories;

We could see direct selling to the US to US refining or refine through LYNAS then to the US instead of china. I think this is overall good right? It's what REE are talking about to not have to rely on the china supply chain for rare earths. The question though is who will refine it?

Last edited by twistcandy: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $13.58K 905.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 424129 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 780923 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.