DGR 0.00% 1.2¢ dgr global limited

From what I'm seeing in the quarterly reporting the Shares I...

1. 15,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1379
    From what I'm seeing in the quarterly reporting the Shares I hold they have been solid but disappointing in terms of their promises to increase production. Conversely to the obvious, what that tells me is that the commentators who say it's hard and going to be hard for existing produces to lift production are validated.

It is a dual edged sword WRT Alpala. Detractors who say it going to be hard to get it to work are supported. Conversely the Cu (& Au) price will be strengthened. I think I'm record as saying I want to see exactly what they've done by way of planning through (P)FS, PFS and DFS. I think planning and challenging re- resting and refining a the front is the highest likelihood to get it to work. (My "Measure twice cut once" in summary analogy).

I know LT holders are driven to distraction by the waiting but looking at it as progress and moving to get it right plus exploration is the professional way the developers are approaching it.

All IMVHO.

BTW there's a major Cu conference coming up which will tell us a lot about the Cu supply/demand an thus price outlook. My statements are my perception of what their position will be but we will wait for their summary. [I'm not paying $3,000 to attend Online or otherwise].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.977K 498.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90323 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.